Today, I'm kicking off my Grammar-Free Journaling online workshop with a little poll. I'm asking everyone to share five fun facts about themselves. Today, after all, is all about list-style journaling in our classroom.
Five Fun Facts About Me
- My internal clock is permanently set about 15 minutes late.
- I have never broken a bone or needed stitches or been to the emergency room for any reason.
- I suffer from trypophobia. (Suffer is definitely too strong a word, of course, but the type of pattern seen on dried lotus blossums especially totally creeps me out! )
- I was a music minor in college before switching to the more practical journalism minor, which was better suited to my English major. (I play the piano.)
- I once worked at an advertising agency whose main client was Kentucky Fried Chicken. I wrote the text for the coupons. Glamorous!
Now it's your turn! Share your five fun facts about you on Facebook, or your blog. Or if you're in my Grammar-Free Journaling workshop, there's a space to share privately in class!
And just for fun, here's a sneak peek of the NEW list-style layout that I'm sharing in my workshop classroom today, along with five others!
Class is just getting underway! You can save $7 instantly with code GOGRAMMAR through July 24 only!